Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Mssing Diary

Couldn't fall asleep until 7 or 7:30 this morning/woke up at 11:00/thought it over and went back to sleep until 1:50 P.M./popped my meds/did i forget them yesterday?/i need to refill/showered/took the train downtown without my backpack/feeling naked/looking normal/picked up check/heard about power failures at work(2)/was relieved to know i'm on vacation until 11/1 and it doesn't concern me/cashed check/had lunch at Earwax (BBQ seitan burrito with chips and salsa and sour cream)/needed a Bukowski fix/went to Myopic books/picked up "What Matters Most Is How Well You Walk Through The Fire" because that title suited me today/now going to the Gallery open mic/hoping for two slots/one-music, one-poetry/if only one available i will choose poetry because the songbird in me has migrated for now/

1 comment:

Chicago Dave said...

Man.............this night turned out so sweet............