Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Change For The Worse

OK - a few days ago I thought a change of template would be in order. You know, maybe the black background was a little "heavy" ( not to mention difficult to read ) and perhaps a different "feel" would be something to inspire myself to a brand new start, after being idle for so long. Ha ! It turns out you cannot simply switch templates without creating a whole new blog. Or at least I couldn't figure out how to do it. And the harder I tried to figure it out, the more convinced I became that computers were invented just to piss me off. And, of course, I became more convinced that the original template was just fine. I made just a couple posts on that failed-experiment-of-a-blog before deleting it altogether. (Chris - it was nice of you to comment just the same ). I'm not that adaptable to change, I guess. You know, there's a reason I have 9-year old shirts I still wear and have my cupboard stacked with basically the same dishware since I moved into this apartment in 1995. Fuck it. I'm a dinosaur/poet/blogger and someday my fossil record will verify that fact. Onward and into the future.........

3 comments:

Chicago Dave said...

Way to go, me

Camilla said...

you can change your template without starting a new blogg sorry I just had to say that haha.. And why dont you jump out of the box and throw away those 9yr old shirts.. My first thought on reading this post was FUCK it just chuck them out PMSL . This is coming from a person that has just dramtically changed my safe life and now living on the edge and has chucked out the 10yr old clothes haha. Oh and yes way to go you....

Brenda Starr said...

My God....and I thought I was alone in my angst!!!!!
I, too, attempted to download a new look and almost lost my blog altogether and yes...the original looked mighty fine.